- Leaving no stone unturned in order to assure the best quality software
From an unpolished diamond to the product release
1 Non-Disclosure Agreement
2 Product Documentation
3 In-depth Preparation
- Getting to know the product
- Product research
- Competitor research (for use cases and UX)
- Understanding the functionalities
4 Product Presentation
5 Setting Up Mandatory Use Cases
6 Agreement & Full Access Credentials
7 Testing & Reporting
- Exact timestamp
- Steps to reproduce
- Video (if required)
- Detailed reports delivered as agreed on weekly, monthly or per full test basis
8 Updating & Re-testing
- Discovery + logging as a new entry (as described in Testing & Reporting)
- Fixing (client delivers the status)
- Fixed (client delivers the status)
- Re-testing & validation (QA team)
- Closed (QA team)
Tests we conduct
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
Testing of main functionalities the product can't be put into release if all of the below don't go smoothly.
There's always a case that can trigger an issue and these are the tests with which we try to break the product to find those rare cases.
Regression Testing is a type of testing to confirm that a recent code change has not affected existing features. Regression testing is done to make sure that new code changes should not create new issues on existing functionalities. In overall, it ensures that the old code still works once the new code changes are done.
Get a free quote right now!
A flawless user experience and a positive first impression are crucial once your product gets released to the market. We can help you ensure to make user experience the best possible and the final product highly stable. If you wish to add value to your product or service, feel free to get in touch.Service Price Calculator Download PDF Brochure